Keto Nut Granola Recipe
This keto granola recipe is easy to make and seriously only took me 5 minutes to prepare. I wanted an alternative to eggs in the morning and I love cereal. I am smart enough to know now that cereal is too high in carbs so I made a nut granola that has very few!
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ cup pecans
- ½ cup walnuts
- ½ unshredded coconut flakes
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp powdered Swerve
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees, and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add the almonds, pecans, walnuts, and shredded coconut to the food processor. Pulse 3-5 times until the nuts are roughly chopped.
- Now add the cinnamon, and powdered swerve. If you want even less carbs use just 1/16 tsp of 100% pure Monkfruit. Pulse another 2-3 times. Don’t over pulse, you don’t want it too fine. Transfer the mixture to a mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk the egg white. Pour the egg white and vanilla over the keto granola mixture and stir together.
- Pour it onto a baking tray and be sure to spread it evenly on the tray.
- Bake for about 12-13 minutes, depending on your oven.
- Allow the low carb granola to fully cool before breaking it apart. Transfer to an airtight container and store in a cool dry place.