Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp anchovy paste
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup homemade mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
- In a bowl whisk the garlic, lemon juice, anchovy paste, Dijon mustard and the Worcestershire sauce until completely mixed.
- Add the mayo, cheese and the salt and pepper until mixed well.
- Store your dressing in a glass jar for a week.
Join The Conversation