Homemade Almond Milk
Why buy almond milk when you can make it I less than 10 minutes?
- 1 cup Almonds
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 to 5 cups water just depends on how thick you like It
- 1 pinch of Redman Real salt
- add 1 or 2 cups of almonds to a bowl and soak in cool water overnight. (I use Aldi raw almonds which has about 2 cups per bag)
- Drain the water and add the almonds to a blender.
- Add 4 to 5 cups of water per cup of almonds. I usually do this in two rounds.
- Add vanilla and a pinch of salt.
- Blend for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour milk through the nut bag or you can put a thin towel over a bowl. Wrap up the almond meal and squeeze out the excess milk.
- That's it! You're done!
Join The Conversation